Sunday, July 17, 2016

Always Radiant Pads

 
Always has a new pad called Radiant that is made with avec flex foam technology. It is "100% leak free" and "absorbs 10x its weight". They are made to provide the best coverage, protection, and absorption so that you can wear what you want while being very comfortable.

The box that I received in my #GoddessVoxBox from Influenster contains 15 regular sized, lightly scented pads with wings.

These are not all of the pads, some have been removed.
  • My Experience:
Always makes some great personal care products and these are also top quality. Near perfect pads are hard to come by and these are near perfect. The Infinity pads were my number one for a long time but this one might just beat it.

These have very cute and colorful packaging which can actually make you feel a little better. They also have a nice scent that is not too strong or too light (it kind of smells like a floral laundry detergent), they are just right to hide odors. They are squishy, soft, thin, and easy to attach without any problems and the wings are perfectly sticky, long, and strong. These pads a very comfortable since they are thin and squishy and I don’t have to worry about leakage since they are super absorbent and provide great coverage. I knew these would have great coverage like the Infinity pads because of the similar flex foam technology that I love and I knew they would be comfy because of the flex foam and how thin they are. I was worried that they wouldn’t provide enough coverage because they are a little shorter than the Infinity pads, but that was not a problem.
 

I really like these pads and they may have just made their way to the top of my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment