Monday, July 18, 2016

#GoddessVoxBox



This VoxBox features Ebates, Always Radiant, Pantene Expert Collection, Cutex, Sinful Colors, Downy, and Dickinson's; products made for Goddesses ;).

Ebates


I do a lot of online shopping and I love discounts/sales so Ebates is like the perfect site for me. They offer many cashback discounts to many different online stores including some of my favorites such as eBay and Amazon. They even offer a way to get in store cash back if you link your card to your Ebates account. This is a great cashback website.

Always Radiant pads


I had a more detailed review of these pads on this blog, here, but I'll give a summary.

Overall, these pads are top notch quality. Near perfect pads are hard to come by and these are near perfect and may have made their way to the top of my list.

These have very cute and colorful packaging and they have a nice scent that is not too strong or too light (it kind of smells like a floral laundry detergent), they are just right to hide odors. They are squishy, soft, thin, and easy to attach without any problems and the wings are perfectly sticky, long, and strong. These pads a very comfortable since they are thin and squishy (thanks to flex foam technology) and I don’t have to worry about leakage since they are super absorbent and provide great coverage.

Pantene Expert Collection: Intense Hydration
 
Pantene makes great products and these products are great like the rest. They smell wonderful (as usual) and the scent lingers in my hair for awhile. The shampoo has a slick consistency and applies easily to hair without causing tangles. This is one of the most moisturizing shampoos I have ever used as it did not cause my hair to knot up or feel stiff during the wash. It also did not strip my 3a/3b curls or dry it out like most Sulfate shampoos. The conditioner has a creamy consistency and applies smoothly to my hair and it is not too thin or too thick. It helped me to detangle my hair much better than I expected; it provided a great detangling session. After rinsing, these products left my curls very clean, fluffy, soft, and moisturized!

Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover pads


I was surprised at how well these nail polish remover pads work. I’m new to using prepped and packaged nail polish remover pads and now I’m a fan. The pads have a nice thickness to them and they are soft with a good texture to get the polish off better. The pads are very wet with remover, but they could be a little wetter so they can last longer instead of drying out as quick. The ease of removing the polish depends on what polish I use. When I use cheaper polish ($1-$3), the pads remove my nail polish flawlessly with a few swipes and I can use one pad for my fingers and toes. When I use more expensive polish ($5+) it takes more scrubbing and more pads. Other than that, the pads are able to take all the color off without stripping or drying out my nails. Instead of being dry and brittle, they are hard and strong; they really feel 5x stronger.

Sinful Colors: Kylie Jenner Trend Matters Collection


First off, I love matte polish and I love the look of Kylie's matte cosmetics and this polish is just as perfect as her other items. I received the polish in the color Glazy Sunday, which is a pastel-ish purple/pink with a hint of shimmer. It applies very easily without a mess and dries quickly. When it is done drying, it has a very nice matte finish and does not need a top coat as it does not come off easily. They last much longer than other top quality nail polishes that I own. The color is very cute and can look pink or purple depending on the lighting. This polish is now one of my favorites and I can't wait to check out her other polishes in this collection.

Downy Fresh Protect


 I really love the concept of deodorizing clothes while they are washing; it is an innovative and effective idea. They are easy to sprinkle inside of a front load washing machine and they dissolve quickly while in the washing machine. I also only use half a pack per load. When I take my clothes out of the washing machine, there is a noticeable difference. Usually there is a hint of detergent and I rely on the dryer sheets to add a little more scent to my clothes, but now my clothes smell wonderful straight out the washing machine! My whole laundry room smells great. They smell even better out of the dryer once the clothes are dry. I don't even need to put the clothes up to my nose to get the scent, it just lingers and makes any room I am folding in smell great. My whole room smells amazing for days after washing my bedding and everywhere I go I smell great. The scent really lingers for a long time and I love it.

Dickinson's Witch Hazel Toner

 
This toner is very smooth and refreshing. I like toners and I don’t use them often but this toner is something I actually look forward to. It has a light scent and I love that it uses natural ingredients. It applies to skin easily with no burning, stinging, or tingling (although I would like tingling). My skin hates over drying and this doesn’t remove any moisture and dries quickly without leaving any residue or causing any tightness. I have combination skin that tends to be a little sensitive but this is very gentle and doesn’t cause any reactions or irritations. The usual oily areas aren’t as shiny/greasy, and the usually dry areas are a little more moisturized and less flaky. This toner leaves my skin looking and feeling fresh, toned, moisturized, healthy, and even; it does a great job.
 
 
 
 
Overall, I really loved this VoxBox and it will go down as one of my favorites!
Influenster and the associated brands provide these products for testing and review purposes. If you would like to join Influenster and receive products like these, join here, www.influenster.com/r/444070

No comments:

Post a Comment